I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I VANISHED! That was bad and wrong of me. But look! Blog post! Please don’t kill me, it’s Christmas! Kind of. Not really. It’s been a while ……
Anyhooo, today I want to talk about …..
Also known as the greatest show in the known universe, Taby don’t even think about saying anything.
As you can tell, I love Doctor Who. Since this is going to have to be a quick post, I just thought I’d share this:
I (insert name here) hereby swear to ….
- Always say allons-y instead of let’s go, here we go, vamos a ir or any variation
- I will quote Doctor Who whenever possible
- I will never ignore a coincidence
- I will never look away from a stone angel even if I’m being rude to someone else
- I will never use violence unless it is the last option (which it never is) or Rose Tyler is in danger
- I will say nothing except for BAD WOLF on 12-21-12
- I will always explain things at hyper-speed
- I will always appear to have a plan, but never will
- I will never give up
- I will always say “What could possibly go wrong?” because something will
- I will never purposely stand in a shadow
- I will cry
- If I am in pain I will show it
- I will never stop believing in The Doctor
- I will fall over pointlessly
- When falling I will say “Geronimo!”
- I will never simply say “I’m sorry”. I will say “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry …”
- I will Vote Saxon [X]
- YANA ever
- I will make random Doctor Who connections whenever possible no matter who I’m with
- I will never ignore a crack
- I will always say I’m from Gallifrey
- Always push, pull, press, open the bottom, lever, switch or door that says to do the opposite
- I will ignore KEEP OUT signs
- I will talk my way out of everything
- I deny this reality
- I believe in aliens
- The Doctor is real
- It’s not just a show, it’s my life
- I will Run. For. My. Life. Just to get down the street
- Bow-Ties are cool
- Fezzes are cool
- I will never abbreviate Doctor
- I will ask random people “Are you my mummy?”
- I will ignore the consequences, this is my life
I (state your name) fully understand what I am pledging. I will never break my pledge. Whovians unite. We are strong, we are many, we are together.
If you don’t watch Doctor Who, or don’t have the faintest idea what I’m talking about, or just think I’m a bit weird, watch all Doctor Who episodes from 2005 onwards, and when you’re done laughing/crying/dancing around the room cos EVERYBODY LIVES, you can tell me about Doctor Who. Plus I got a very awesome Doctor Who mug for Christmas.
WOW, over 500 words. Okay, that was longer than I thought it would be. Anyhow, I’m back, and I love Doctor Who. Hi!
Hasta La Vista,
P.S Steve will be returning shortly, he is currently on holiday. He sends peace and banananas 😀